- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- These terms and conditions also apply to those customers who wish to become, or have registered to become, subscribers, and wish to purchase, either on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, deliveries of products on a regular basis.
Information about us and how to contact us
- We are EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (“we”, “our”, “us” or “EasiYo”). Our company registration number is 03590257 and our registered office is at Capital House 4th Floor, 85 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BL. Our main trading address is Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby, DE21 4SZ. Our registered VAT number is 716783411.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at (+44) 1332 850 468 or by contacting us online via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If you wish to enter into a subscription contract with us, our acceptance of your subscription will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a subscription contract will come into existence and the subscription contract will commence on the date that we accept your order. Your subscription contract will provide you with a recurring delivery made every month or every other month (depending on the subscription chosen) on approximately the same day of the month (but otherwise within 3 - 5 days either side) in which your initial subscription order was accepted by us. Your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly or bi-monthly basis until cancelled in accordance with these terms.
- If we are unable to accept your order or subscription, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product/subscription. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product/subscription, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified or where we have tried to take payment from you, but your payment method has declined or we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card. If we are unable to accept your order/subscription and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full within 7 days of notification. Please note that we reserve the right to accept or refuse your subscription, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Occasionally, products described on our website may not be available via our distribution channels or retail outlets. We will endeavour to keep the information up to date but are not liable for any inaccuracies.
- Where you have made a one off order, we will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- If you are a subscriber, we will assign to you a subscription number and tell you what it is when we accept your subscription. It will help us if you can tell us the subscription number whenever you contact us about your subscription.
- We only delivery to Mainland UK
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your product and its packaging may vary slightly from those images.
- While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
- Although product information is regularly updated, we are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered or subscribed for, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product or subscription, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 7).
Providing the products
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- During the order/subscription process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- For one off orders, we will do our best to deliver your products to you within 7 days of order, but in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- For subscription customers, we will do our best to ensure that deliveries shall be made every month (for monthly subscriptions) or every other month (for bi-monthly subscriptions) on approximately the same date of the month (but otherwise within 3 - 5 days either side) in which you first submitted your subscription. We will continue to supply the products to you until the subscription expires or you end the contract as described in clause 6 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 8.
- If our supply of a product is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If no one is available at your address to take a delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our delivery providers will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot. If you have provided us, or our delivery providers, with an alternative delivery location, or have notified us of a safe place where we can leave your delivery, we will do our best to deliver to your alternative delivery location or safe place if no one is available at your address to take delivery.
- If, after two failed deliveries to you, or if you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
- You own a product once we have received payment in full in respect of that product.
- If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 10) and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute an unpaid invoice (see clause 10). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 10.9).
Your rights to end the contract
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product or subscription, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any products;
- where you wish to cancel your subscription, see clause 6.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- where you have a subscription, we have told you about an upcoming change to these terms or the price which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights are explained below.
How long you have to change your mind and cancel the contract depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
- Where you have placed a one off order for products you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products, unless the products are split into several deliveries over different days. You can change your mind up to 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery.
- Where the product is delivered under a subscription, you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first subscription delivery.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- Where you have a subscription contract with us, that contract will renew on either a monthly or bi-monthly basis, depending on the subscription contract you have selected. You may cancel your subscription contract at any time by logging into your account and following the cancellation procedure, or by contacting us as set out in clause 7. To avoid paying for the next subscription payment please let us know you wish to cancel within 14 days of receiving your latest subscription delivery. If your next subscription delivery has already been processed when we receive your cancellation notice, we will contact you to let you know and apply the changes the following month.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
To end your one-off contract or your subscription contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Phone or email. Call customer services on (+44) 1332 850 468 or contact us online via email@example.com . Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete this form
By post. Write to us at EasiYo Customer Services, EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby DE21 4SZ, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post the products back to us at EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby DE21 4SZ. Please call customer services on (+44) 1332 850 468 or contact us online via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. This clause does not apply where you are cancelling your subscription under clause 6.6.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling of them. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, your delivery information and address;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- For customers with a subscription contract, we may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing any products or subscription services. We will let you know at least 30 days in advance of our stopping the supply of any product or subscription and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided as part of your subscription.
- We may terminate a subscription contract immediately by notice if we consider that your use of the subscription services materially breaches these terms or any applicable law, or you fraudulently use or misuse the subscription service. In this case, we will not be obliged to give any refund to you. We will inform you of the termination of your subscription service.
If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at (+44) 1332 850 468 or by contacting us online via email@example.com.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Price and payment
- For one off orders, the price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- For subscription fees, the initial price of your subscription will be price indicated on the subscription pages for the products subject to your subscription (which includes VAT) when you placed your subscription order. However, you may update or amend your subscription from time to time, and we may update the prices of the products subject to your subscription and you will therefore find details about your subscription, your current subscription fee and the next due date for payment of your subscription in your account section on our website (login here to view further information). If we update the prices of any of the products which form part of your subscription, we will notify you of the price increase at least 30 days in advance of taking your next subscription fee, and we will give you the option to cancel your subscription if you are unhappy with any of the proposed changes.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of products or subscriptions advised to you is correct. However please see clause 5 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of a product you order or a subscription that you subscribe to.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, including midway through any subscription, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products or subscriptions we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order or subscription so that, where the product's or subscription’s correct price at your order date or subscription date is less than our stated price at your order date or subscription date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's or subscription’s correct price at your order date or subscription date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order or your subscription. If we accept and process your order or subscription where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- We accept payment with Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
- Whether you request a one off orders or a subscription, you must pay for any products as part of such order or subscription before we dispatch them.
- For subscription customers, we will automatically charge the then-applicable subscription fee for the products included in your subscription using your preferred payment method on a monthly or bi-monthly (depending on the subscription chosen) basis on the payment date specified in your online account until you give us notice that you wish to cancel your subscription in accordance with clause 6.6 If your preferred payment method becomes invalid during your subscription, or if the charge is refused for any other reason outside our control, you authorise us to use any other payment method we have on file in your account or, if all payment methods are declined, you must provide us a new eligible payment method within 30 days or your subscription will be cancelled.
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 2% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think any charge is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly charged sums from the original due date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use, and not for resale. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose in breach of these terms, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- We may vary these terms from time to time, so please check back to see when our terms were last updated. If you are a subscription customer, and we change these terms, we will notify you in advance of any changes (including any product price changes as part of any subscription package), and we will give you the option to cancel your subscription if you are unhappy with any of our changes.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the country in which you are resident and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in courts of England and Wales or in the courts of country in which you are resident.