Site Use Terms
When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our policies and terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not agree with any of these please do not use this site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
- If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Your details will not be passed on to any third parties. We may, however, periodically email you with information relating to this website and any forthcoming affiliated sites. If you wish to be removed from any mailing lists, please contact our sales team.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE FOR THE EASIYO MAKER*
All EasiYo Makers have a lifetime guarantee and are made in New Zealand. No receipt, no worries, we cover the EasiYo Maker and all its parts – no matter how old they are.
Simply register your EasiYo Maker with us (registration page), and contact us via www.easiyo.com/contact and we will organise a replacement. You may be asked to provide a photo
of the part that requires replacement. The EasiYo Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage to the Maker caused by submersion in water.
Applies only to UK, NZ and Australian purchases and residents.
QUALITY GUARANTEE FOR THE EASIYO SACHET*
At EasiYo we have a QUALITY GUARANTEE, so if your yogurt hasn’t turned out as you’d expected, don’t throw it away!
Keep it in your EasiYo maker, let us know the batch code (if you still have the packaging) and contact us via www.easiyo.com/contact for help. You may be asked to provide a photo
of your EasiYo maker and yogurt to ascertain the problem. We are always happy to get you going again, even if that means replacing your sachet. It’s all part of our service.
The EasiYo Quality Guarantee does not cover product that is past its best before date or made in a non-EasiYo branded Yogurt Maker.
Applies only to UK, NZ and Australian purchases and residents.
* The benefits to you given by this guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under law in your country in relation to the goods to which this guarantee relates.
We send a free monthly email newsletter to all subscribers. You will be automatically subscribed if you:
- Use the 'Updates and Specials' link to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Register on the website.
- Buy a product online.
- Enter a competition .
- Send us a Yogurt Maker Guarantee form.
- Use the 'Tell-a-Friend' features.
- Use the 'Share-this'.
You can be removed from receiving our newsletter by simply clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of all our newsletters or Contact us
Online Shopping at EasiYo.com
Products may be added to, or removed from the site from time to time. Occasionally, products described on the site may not be available via our distribution channels or retail outlets. We will endeavour to keep the information up to date but are not liable for any inaccuracies.
Your right to cancel an order:
You have 7 seven working days from the day of receipt of your goods to return them.
Confirmation must be sent by email, letter or fax.
When to expect your goods:
Your goods will be dispatched within seven working days.
Who pays return postage:
If you decide to cancel your order, please return the goods at your own cost. We will refund your order (the total amount you paid), including postage paid to send the goods to you. No admin or restocking fees will be charged.
Return of faulty goods:
Please inform us immediately you find that the goods are faulty. We may be able to assist you in regard to the issues you are having. We will forward a replacement on notification of the issue.
We will advise you if the goods requested are unavailable and offer a replacement or refund.
When the EasiYo Yogurt Maker instructions are followed and used with an EasiYo sachet.
Using product information:
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
Although product information is regularly updated, EasiYo Products Limited is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of EasiYo Products Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
EasiYo Products Ltd gives no express guarantees unless they are in writing. We will repair or replace any goods which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Nothing on this site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any particular product.
Website Competition Rules
The small print!
- The ‘Promoter’ is EasiYo Products Ltd and any associated sponsors.
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and are confirm that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to everyone worldwide, unless otherwise specified.
- We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition or refuse to award a prize to an entrant who we decide (in our sole discretion) has violated these rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
- We are not responsible for entries not being received, due to equipment or technical malfunction, disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.
- If you win, we may use your name and likeness and you agree to participate in any reasonable publicity we require.
- These rules and terms are subject to any specific rules or terms included on the competition page.
- We will draw the winner(s) randomly from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The personal information you provide will be used to contact you if you win. You are responsible for making sure it is correct.
- If we cannot contact the winner within 7 days, we may draw another winner at our discretion.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to change or end the competition at any time.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including any indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury arising from the competition.
This is an e-commerce shopping site and you must not use it for any other purpose or to attempt to violate the site’s security or to use it to obtain products not properly ordered and fully paid for. You must not send unsolicited email messages using the site or harass other users. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any user who violates our rules.
This site is serviced by EasiYo from Auckland, New Zealand. EasiYo makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use outside New Zealand.
Some pages on this site use "cookies" which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customisation the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data on your hard drive. Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not function fully and you may not be able to access certain information on the site.
Links to Third Party Sites
Warranties & Limitation of Liability
We do not warrant or guarantee that the site and information on it, or any service we provide will be: accurate, adequate, current, complete or suitable for any purpose, free from software that may adversely affect you, or uninterrupted or error-free.
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or any information on it. To the extent that we are found liable for any loss or damage our liability will be limited to the actual cost to us of the services provided.
No logo, graphic, sound or image from the site may be copied, imitated or retransmitted (in whole or part) without our express permission.
EasiYo, the EasiYo logo, and/or other information and logos referenced in this Site are either copyright, trade marks, registered trade marks, or other intellectual property rights of EasiYo Products New Zealand Limited or related companies. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
If you would like to discuss any of the above in detail, or have any specific concerns or enquiries about any of the above, we welcome you to contact our consumer services staff who will be only too pleased to help you. contact us
Head Office Address Details
EasiYo Products Ltd, 6 John Glenn Ave, North Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand
PO Box 302 321 North Harbour, North Shore, 0751, Auckland, New Zealand
© 1992-2013 EasiYo Products Limited, PO Box 302 321 North Harbour, North Shore, 0751, Auckland, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.