- 1 large eggplant (aubergine)
- 1 medium capsicum, any colour
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup drained (4-5 hours) EasiYo Natural Yogurt
- Place the vegetables on a try under a hot grill for a few minutes until charred on the outside, turning as required.
- Allow to cool, then remove the charred skin before roughly slicing and draining the vegetables on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Whiz for a few seconds until combined but not too smooth
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with toasted pita bread or carrot sticks.
NB: For safe food preparation, ensure you wash and dry your hands well before touching food, and ensure all your cooking utensils are clean